- Employees will be eligible to take earned vacation after one (1) year of continuous employment
- Years 0-3 each full time employee earns 1 hour for every 50 hours worked, not to exceed 40 hours in any one calendar year.
- Years 3-10 full time employees will be eligible to earn two (2) hours for every 50 hours worked, not to exceed 80 hours in any one calendar year.
- Years 10+ full time employees will be eligible to earn three (3) hours for every 50 hours worked, not to exceed 120 hours in any one calendar year.
- Employees are eligible to enroll in medical insurance the 1st of the month following hire date. Employees share in the cost of medical insurance for themselves.
- Employees may add dependents to the medical insurance at their own expense, which would be deducted pre-tax through our cafeteria plan.
- Employees are eligible for a voluntary employee paid dental plan on the first of the month following one month from the date of hire/eligibility.
- Employees are eligible for premiums at the time they enroll in medical and dental insurance.
- Employees are eligible for Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Care after six (6) months of continuous employment.
- Employees are eligible for Flexible Spending Account for Medical Reimbursement after one (1) year of continuous employment.
Paid Sick Leave
- Effective July 1, 2015, employees are eligible for paid sick leave after a 30 day introductory period.
- Non-Exempt employees receive 24 hours of sick leave per year. Sick leave does not accrue from year to year.
401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employees are eligible for the 401(k) plan after completing one year of continuous service. Enrollment would then be available on the following January 1st or July 1st whichever date is earlier.